Aero-Hose Corp (AHC) shall provide to their supplier(s)/vendor(s)
purchasing information to describe the product
to be purchased, including, where appropriate and or required:
- Requirements for approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment,
- Any requirements for qualification of personnel where required,
- Quality management system requirements meeting AS9100, ISO-9100, ISO-9002,
MIL-Q-9858, MIL-I-45208A. If Quality management system is other than those listed, written submission,
evaluation & approval by Aero-Hose Corp. is required.
- The identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements,
inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data; supplier(s)/vendor(s) must verify and use
current revision industry documents unless otherwise stated by AHC
- Requirements for test, inspection, verification (including production process verification), use of statistical
techniques for product acceptance, and related instructions for acceptance by the organization, and as applicable
critical items including key characteristics,
- Requirements for test specimens (e.g., production method, number, storage conditions) for design approval,
inspection/verification, investigation or auditing,
- Specific requirements include:
- Notify AHC of any nonconforming product(s) which have been supplied to or for AHC,
- Obtain AHC approval for nonconforming product(s) disposition on any material supplied to the
supplier/vendor by AHC or non conformances involving AHC materials supplied to the supplier/vendor,
- Notify AHC of changes in product and/or process, changes of sub-tier suppliers, changes of
manufacturing facility location, and if required, obtain approval,
- Flow down to sub-tier supply chain any applicable requirements as specified by AHC or industry standard
- Retain required historical records to include records of products sold & shipped to or for AHC; records of product
traceability from supplier(s)/vendor(s) and or sub-tier supplier(s)/vendors and all process and test records for
assembly and/or acceptance of products supplied to or for AHC. Retention of records shall be
15 years minimum unless otherwise specified by AHC.
- Right of access by the organization, their customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all
facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Suppliers and sub-tier suppliers accepting machining purchase/process orders for the machining of
parts/components shall agree that upon completion of final machining operations to clean and/or flush the
machined components to assure they are free of foreign or machining debris (FOD) and to take immediate
preventative measures to safeguard and prevent foreign object entry to parts and components.
- Suppliers and sub-tier suppliers accepting purchase orders to supply Aero-Hose, Corp with parts and
materials (in addition to machining parts/components) do so by agreeing those supplied parts and materials are free
from any foreign materials/debris that could result in damage (FOD) or degradation to an end item.
More information regarding FOD Prevention Programs may be found in the National Aerospace Standard NAS-412,
Foreign Object Damage /Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Prevention.