Aero-Hose Shop Services
We offer competitive pricing on aerospace-grade parts and services for dependable, high-quality hose assemblies. Quick turnaround times on production, inspection, repair, and shipment of hose assemblies, often on the same day they are ordered. We offer local and international support services from our fabrication facilities.
Our hose assemblies are certified for pneumatic, hydraulic, coolant, oil, fuel, and other high-pressure aircraft applications on rotor-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, both piston and turbine-powered applications.
- We offer standard and custom-fit hoses, hose kits, custom kits, and duplication of existing hoses.
- Our technicians are seasoned with years of experience.
- Inner tube material – PTFE (Teflon®), Rubber
- Protective sleeving against abrasion – Polyolefin, Polyester
- Reinforcement material – Nylon, Polyester, Carbon Steel Wire, Stainless Steel (CRES) Wire
- Temperature ratings – Various ratings up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit/232 degrees Celsius
- Pressure applications – Low Pressure, Medium Pressure, High Pressure
- Fitting Material – Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Fitting Styles – Flared, Flareless, Beam Seal
- Fitting Anglse – Straight, 45 Degree, 90 Degree
- Integral – Extruded or molded silicone
- Tubular – Braided with silicone